We are a commune of inquiring, skeptical, politically centrist, capitalist, anglophile, traditionalist New England Yankee humans, humanoids, and animals with many interests beyond and above politics. Each of us has had a high-school education (or GED), but all had ADD so didn't pay attention very well, especially the dogs. Each one of us does "try my best to be just like I am," and none of us enjoys working for others, including for Maggie, from whom we receive neither a nickel nor a dime. Freedom from nags, cranks, government, do-gooders, control-freaks and idiots is all that we ask for.
...women need to recognize how a man understands a wife's refusal to have sex with him: A husband knows that his wife loves him first and foremost by her willingness to give her body to him. This is rarely the case for women. Few women know their husband loves them because he gives her his body (the idea sounds almost funny). This is, therefore, usually a revelation to a woman. Many women think mens' natures are similar to theirs, and this is so different from a womans nature that few women know this about men unless told about it.
Apparently some, or many, women do not always fully appreciate what a special, deeply emotional (yet also physical) giftwe sensitive fellows are offering to share with themwhen we seek their attention.
Photo: Scientificalistic research experts indicate the female Elf in the photo has an 65.6% chance of being in the mood at the time of this research photo, and a 34.4% chance that she is faking it. Computer models say that global warming, if consistent with IPCC heat predictions and mathematically scientificalistic computer models, would almost instantly melt the ice and snow and increase those odds to a heart-warming 92.3%, which explains the cars and trucks men chose to drive. It's only natural to want to warm things up in this cold world.