We are a commune of inquiring, skeptical, politically centrist, capitalist, anglophile, traditionalist New England Yankee humans, humanoids, and animals with many interests beyond and above politics. Each of us has had a high-school education (or GED), but all had ADD so didn't pay attention very well, especially the dogs. Each one of us does "try my best to be just like I am," and none of us enjoys working for others, including for Maggie, from whom we receive neither a nickel nor a dime. Freedom from nags, cranks, government, do-gooders, control-freaks and idiots is all that we ask for.
Why do not the FISA judges reopen the dossier cases and find the fib and doj in contempt and overturn their decisions? Where are the Bar assn. on these lying lawyers? Where are the internal professional review boards? Where are the judicial review/oversight boards? Where are the so-called honest rank and file agents complaints and actions against law breakers in their own departments?
There are a lot of people missing in action on all this sleazy and slimy professional behavior.
99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a bad name.
I wouldn't be so quick to say that Russia doesn't have them also. I read earlier that at least five foreign governments had hoovered her emails from her server. Given the level of her security implemented by those dopey nimrods from Colorado and the tech-savvy Hildebeast ("my server was protected by Secret Service Agents in my house"), I'm surprised that they weren't spread all over the net by dozens of bored teenage hackers looking for something to do.
It seems her security was so poorly thought out that the question might shift from whether she and her crew were merely incompetent to whether she actually intended to surreptitiously and secretly hand her emails to anybody with an Internet connection.
I figured it out about a year ago just from listening to Comey’s statements that the Chinese had hacked Hillary’s server and had read all of her emails. That’s the reason why they could never prosecute her – it really was an issue of national security.
““When [the ICIG] did a very deep dive, they found in the actual metadata — the data which is at the header and footer of all the emails — that a copy, a ‘courtesy copy,’ was being sent to a third party and that third party was a known Chinese public company that was involved in collecting intelligence for China,” the former intelligence officer told TheDCNF.
“The [the ICIG] believe that there was some level of phishing. But once they got into the server something was embedded,” he said. “The Chinese are notorious for embedding little surprises like this.””