We are a commune of inquiring, skeptical, politically centrist, capitalist, anglophile, traditionalist New England Yankee humans, humanoids, and animals with many interests beyond and above politics. Each of us has had a high-school education (or GED), but all had ADD so didn't pay attention very well, especially the dogs. Each one of us does "try my best to be just like I am," and none of us enjoys working for others, including for Maggie, from whom we receive neither a nickel nor a dime. Freedom from nags, cranks, government, do-gooders, control-freaks and idiots is all that we ask for.
See that green mold/mildew? It's breaking down the grout. Easy & good-enough-for-now fix: a wash --purpose-made, or just a quarter cup bleach per gallon water. Two 1gal plastic milk jugs worth would be an easy carry, and take hardly a minute to pour over the green stuff. You don't even have to wash it off. That's my Happy Household tip for the day!
Here in the deepest south we use a cup of bleach/gal., and add a squirt of dish detergent to the mix. The dish soap supposedly makes the mildew and mold a little more vulnerable to the bleach. (The pros use sodium triphosphate.)
That soap/detergent does sound like a good idea --better retention of the wetness on the surfaces, fo' sho'. And a cup/gal is closer to what i'd use --i was advising lite becuz somebody might not savvy bleach too well and ruin they duds or be po'd at lightening the stones a bit. But the more the better the slime kill --yassuh
Yea, it's always a shock after bleachinating the stucco, deck, or whatever with oh so much care; throwing the work clothes in the washer and dryer just to be safe, and out come your very own, homemade, reverse tie dyed garments. Very stylish until they fall apart.